Tuesday, 2 September 2014

AUSTRALIA | PHOTO DIARY



Having to scroll through masses of super sunny holiday snaps when you've been gripped by the soul sucking holiday blues is no mean feat, let me tell you. So although this post is a little late, you and I should both be very grateful that not only is it published, but that I was able to do so without resorting to running away with the savings to spend the rest of my days on a tropical island somewhere . . . and subsequently starving to death, because I am a student, therefore have very few savings.

Hope you like! Now excuse me while I wollow in self pity, Laura x x x

4 comments:

  1. these snaps are INCREDIBLE. as a fellow poor student I feel your pain, currently trying to save to go to Paris and it is soul destroying.
    s x
    Studs On Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing snapshots and at least as a student you get to getaway for vacations. Am stuck at work till my leave which is about a month long and that is the only time I can get away in a year.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! amazing photos! you look great:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...