Monday, 15 September 2014

PLEAT'N AROUND

Skirt: red herring @ debenhams - shirt: topshop - cap: asos - backpack: primark - trianers: nike @ office
Photographs by Megan Ward

I've found myself drawn to anything pleated lately. 

Flowy pleated skirts (midi, maxi or bum skimming minis) with oversized knits will be my A/W uniform. However, I'm a little unsure how I'll achieve this without seeming repetitive . . . that said, a band tee and a biker jacket might work equally well.

What will you be wearing this season? 

Laura x x x

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is on point! I love your photography as well!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, looks great with the trainers and backpack xx

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, you look great! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit!! Those shoes are sooo frickin' amazing <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...